Looking for something?!

29.10.10

Aghhh!!!

OMGHHKP. In a bad way this time! So I woke up bright and early around..before 6 am! And I went to bed dark and late around..almost midnight! So, I got no slep, plus I kept waking up in the middle of the night. Anywho, that's not bad because I don't feel tired or anything. But, I decided to fix up my albums on facebook right. OMG I wish I didnt start anything, his is my third hour into doing this, and I was almos done, when i realized that I messed up two albums, so I have to reupload, and re-order the pics the way they used to be :( I'm getting really sick of doing this! haha. But, I don't think that anything can ruin my day today because It's so nice and sunny outside! Of course, it is only like 23 degrees right now! But, ugh! I know by now I'm usually super exied for the snow to come, cause I get sick of summer and hte ho weather. But not this year. I can go with summer all year long. But, hopefully I'm trying really hard to just not complain about the snow and the cold weather, because the more you don't think about it, the sooner something comes/ends! So, lets hope! I just completly gave up on facebook just now! Oh wells, there will be more and better pictures later, besides, I think later today, I'll just delete the albums and make one brand new one or something, Everyones already seen all of the pics anyway :) Yeah, but there isn't much else to do. Tomorrow will be the 30th..I'm half scared to see what will happen and how I will act tomorrow because it would have been mine and my ex's 3 months :/ eh.. Umm yeah, so I'm going to try and work on my online class right now, because I doubt that if I wait until tomorrow that I'll get it done. I've decided to give my parens a break about calling Europe, UNTIL SUNDAY. Because on Sunday, we all know that they all have Sunday off, so we'll be sure to catch them :D As for now, I will try and keep my mind focused on cleaning, and doing homework and stuff. First thing's first though, the online class, and then a shower, because I look horrid! And then... I'll have o vaccum up my room because oh my, you wouldn't believe the things that are on my floor! So, ta ta for now :) Have a great morning! And I'll blog more later
XX

p.s no pic right now. APOLOGIES! As I said, I look horrid, and you wouldn't want to see that :) kiss,kiss :) x3

No comments:

Post a Comment