Looking for something?!

5.12.10

off theeee celll.

Different change of view these days :) I've found some things out the past..few days or weeks or however long it has been :) let's see if I can get it all into this post...
Not all guys are the same :)) I feel like there are many different types..or catagories I guess you could say! For instance....the" I just want to sleep with you and nothing else." Types like some guys back home :) and then there's the "I really don't want to do anything wiith you but be with you forever" types like this really sweet guy that hasn't given up trying to date me yet :) and then. The "I think your hot and amazing but I wanna fuck you before I date you" type which is the guy I've been talking with for the past week but he's so.. aghh! Andd last but not least..the" I wanna date you and get to know you first because I think your really special and amazing...doing anything with you would just be an extra benefit" :) type which is my ex and the guy im kinda sorta seeing now :) lol so no...not all guys are the same :) it just seems that way sometimes hehe
Another thing that I have figured out is that I really love where I live...not this specific city..but I do love america :)) like im living in a country where people all over the world are dreaming to live in, and yet im here complaining about it! And still I really wouldn't mind living here for the rest of my life :) just a different city with more bosnians so my child can have a better life lol :)
And then...ii really really need to get my priorities in order,,,I need to keep my living space clean as well as the house I live in..because my mom is getting pretty old and so is my dad and im 17 almost 18 years old and I just expect them to take care of everything just because they pay for the house...it really isn't very nice of me!! So im going to try really hard, harder than ever before to start straightening up more...besides why do I complain that im almost an adult and can take care of myself and fend for myself when I don't prove it to them in our own home..its really stupid of me and im going to try to fix that I really am, and not just for a few weeks, but more than that. The only thing keeping me away is fb and I just need to realize that I really wont miss anything if im away from it for a few hours each day... :) so I hope that I really work these things out and soon its my right now resolution leading into new years because, I just want to start it asap :))
But now I will go to bed and write more later because im very sleepy now!..goodnight lovlies...
Oh and p.s the fight with my dad has turned into a two against one fight between mommy and daddy against me...im trying to fix it with this..well see :p
okayy hehe now goodnight :)
XOXO
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment