Looking for something?!

6.11.10

Guten Morgen, schatz :)

Good morning darling! Oh my my, my night was filled with so much! Just so much with my ex! I don't even know what this is all about anymore! But I am very tired because i woke up at about 3:30 am because my phone was rining...or..atleast I think it was ringing that I got a message on fb from my ex, and yeah! Anywho, today, I mean there isn't a lot that i have to do, but there is enough to get me through the day. As for now, there is no picture because I look really bad :) I will have to put make up on later today though, or actually probably even not, if I don't feel like it, I'm getting prety sick of doing that! But now, I am going to go and get ready for the morning, and then eat some breakfast, and either start homework, or cleaning :) Have a good morning!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment